Flower of Crystal Art Academy, Japan
About Sarana 老师
Sarana 老师是 日本『结晶之花』艺术学院 首位 “合作学院” 的海外导师（2016），也在2020年 受学院之邀成为 “荣誉合作学院” 。
The courses can be classified into 5 main modules which consist of 18 types of flower series in total.
Each individual course can be completed within 1-2 days, except for the trial workshop which takes afew hours.
Upon completing the Meister Course (Basic), participants can
(i) attend the Teachers Course
(ii) choose to attend any course in the Grand Meister series
- Module 1: FCCA Trial Workshop
- Module 2 : FCCA Meister (Basic) Course
- Module 3 : FCCA Teachers Course
- Module 4 : FCCA Grand Meister Courses
- Module 5 : Becoming FCCA Partner School
Learn preliminaries of composition and painting techniques unique to Flower of Crystal Art. We will use colour pigments of soft pastels.
Learn intricate petal arrangements of two themes: YUKA and AYAKA.
This Meister course is a pre-requisite for further learning.
Anyone who has the foundation skills of pastel art, or has attended the FCA Trial Workshop.
The student will be awarded Certificate by Flower of Crystal Art Academy, Japan.
Thereafter, the student is able to:
- Conduct the trial lessons of Flower of Crystal Art (ie. workshop).
- Sell and exhibit his/her artworks
- Continue learning FCA in Teacher Course and GrandMeister Courses.
* Course fee includes certification fee to FCAA and art materials & papers specific to FCA. Free Malaysia & Singapore postage. Courier can be arranged for other countries.
学费包含证书手续费用和一些所需材料与画纸。马来西亚本地与 新加坡免費邮寄材料。可安排海外邮寄, 收件人自费。
In this one day course, student will :
Learn advance skills in drawing and cutting the petals.
Learn the unique composition of the theme – RINKA.
Sarana, the instructor, will share her invaluable experience in conducting the Meister course.
Receive a comprehensive textbook from the Academy that includes tips on how to spread petals and the different types of flowers.
Pre-requisite for taking the course
- Completed the Flower of Crystal Art MEISTER course.
- Submit an artwork on YUKA and an artwork on AYAKA – the two themes from Meister course. (The artworks should be new artworks that are not painted during class. )
Upon completion of the Meister course:
The student will be awarded “Teacher Certificate” by Flower of Crystal Art Academy, Japan.
Thereafter, the student is able to:
- Conduct Flower of Crystal Art MEISTER course, as well as workshop.
- Sell and exhibit his/her artworks.
- Eligible for applying to be Partner School after fulfilling all other requirements.
* Course fee includes certification fee to FCAA and Teacher’s Manual. Free Malaysia & Singapore postage. Courier can be arranged for other countries.
学费包含证书手续费用和導師手冊。马来西亚本地与 新加坡免費邮寄材料。可安排海外邮寄, 收件人自费。
Each flower theme in the GrandMeister course is designed for its unique elaboration. Learn each theme course in a day !
6 Theme Courses
(4a) – Flower of Toka Variation
(4b) – Flower of Toka Collaboration
(4c) – Flower of Fairy
(4d) – Flower of Wings
(4e) – Flower of Window (Madoka)
(4f) – Flower of Toka Fairy
* Toka = Transparent
Completed the Flower of Crystal Art MEISTER course.
The student will be awarded certificate for the particular theme by Flower of Crystal Art Academy, Japan. Thereafter, the student is able to:
- Conduct Trial workshop for the theme that he/she has completed in
- (for those with FCAA Teacher certification) – Conduct full course for the theme that he/she has completed in
* Course fee includes certification fee to FCAA.
Attended with Sarana
Students who have attended any particular FCAA Courses with Sarana are eligible to re-attend a 2nd time FREE as revision.
曾与 Sarana老师上过 任何一个『結晶之花』主題/單元的学员 , 若想復習, 免費復習!
Open to all FCAA Students
Students who have attended any particular FCAA course and obtained the certificate of completion, are welcome to re-attend with Sarana. Revision fee as indicated below:
完成任何『結晶之花』主題/單元, 並已獲得證書的學員, 我們也歡迎您報名 , 與Sarana老師一起復習 . 復習費如下 :